Online Booking is closed
We are planning on re-opening on the 13th of April, but we will not know this for sure until 7 days before once the Government gives us the go ahead. So, we will not be opening the books back up until the End of March.
We will be contacting all clients who had appointments previously booked 1st then work our way through our waiting list.
We are currently experiencing some issues with the email and will ask if you would like to get in contact to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org temporarily.
As we have been closed longer this time, we will need to re-do Allergy Alert Tests anyone requiring a Colour service and will run the same system as before. We will be concentrating on wet cuts and consultations to make sure everyone is safe to have their desired service. We have a duty of care to staff and Clients to make sure we are taking every precaution possibly for everyone's safety.
All the procedures will be the same in salon, health forms, temperature checks and extra cleaning will all be maintained within the salon, to keep everyone safe.
We have not put the prices up, but we still won’t be offering discount services for the foreseeable, until we feel that our restrictions in salon can be changed.
Thank you all so much for your support, we all very much look forward to seeing you back in the salon in April.
The Amadeus Team
!! Not going Anywhere !!
We are on our own on the parade but we are not going anywhere... yay
Thanks for all your support! Love, the
*We will require you to fill in a ‘health form’ and have your temperature taken on arrival. If you appear unwell or have a temperature we reserve the right to turn you away as we cannot put our staff at risk and be required to close the salon for 14 days.
* You will be asked to use Hand sanitizer on arrival.
*We would prefer card payments over cash so please bear that in mind.
* Please DON'T bring extra clothing like coats.
* Please DON'T bring anyone with you to your appointment. Though children can be accompanied by an adult who must oversee them keeping to the Guidelines.
* There will be no waiting area, please arrive on time and wait outside in the designated area until you are called in.
* We will not be offering drinks or magazines at the salon, please make sure you bring a drink and something to read with you.
* You will be required to wear a mask to your appointment, if you do not have one you may purchase a disposable one at the salon.
*We will be reducing the number of blowdrys at the moment so we can concentrate on getting your hair to a manageable length and fit in patch testing - these and colour consultations will be by appointment too, then we can hopefully manage to get all you lovely ladies and gents(!) back to feeling and looking as wonderful as possible.